Easy Mistakes to make when wedding dress shopping
Here are a few very easy mistakes to make when wedding dress shop that are easy to avoid
If you are about to start shopping for your dream wedding dress read on! Before you even step into a Bridal Boutique make sure you are not making one of the all-too-common wedding dress shopping mistake and it will make the experience much more enjoyable!
- Bringing all your friends, Mum, Mum-n-law to be, Grandma and your dog!...All joking aside, too many guests is going to make things very difficult for you. It is lovely to have the trusted opinion of 2 or 3 guests to share the experience with you but any more than that and you will leave your appointment more confused than when you started and without ordering the dress of your dreams.
- Not having an open mind...At Romsey Bridal Boutique we have 15 years of experience dressing brides and we know a thing or two about styling. By all means do your research so you have an idea of what you like and don't like but the more open minded you are the better. More often than not the dress of your dreams will not be the dress you thought it would be! Trust us to make sure you find 'the one'.
- Trying on too many dresses....Too many options can be very confusing! You end up liking a bit off one dress and another bit off another and you design a dress in your mind that doesn't actually exist. A quality boutique likeRomsey Bridal will have a large selection of gowns to choose from and experienced Bridal Stylists to guide you.
- Trying a dress on over your budget...just don't do it!! If you have a budget in mind let the boutique know before you start trying on, there is nothing worse than falling in love with your dream dress, you and your guests all crying with happiness then realising you'll need a second mortage to pay for it.
- Forgetting about alteration costs